There’s so much going on right now I have no time to blog about it! What with the classic Easter cold, taking us all down one by one, and a visit from my parents I’m only just starting to catch up on all things computer-based. I’ve got a bunch of part-written or planned and not started blog posts so plenty to keep me busy when I do find the time to sit down and write/think for any amount of time. For now though, here’s a list of some of the things that I’ve been doing since I last posted:
- Herding goats
- Planting up more of the garden
- Finessing the worm bin setup
- Picking cherries
- Thinking of things to do with a gazillion fresh cherries!
- Horse riding with DD
- Settling DD into her first full days at the maternelle
- Settling DS into the créche
- Setting myself up as an auto-entrepreneur
- Land and house viewings
That’s pretty much all the fun/interesting stuff, which doesn’t look like a lot but when crammed in amongst everything else it feels like a lifetime’s worth of achievements!
So, more blog posts to follow – but for now, bed. Zzzzzz.